Nike Air Jordan 3 O.G Black Cement
This is the shoe that MJ wore during his break-out 1988 season, when he earned his first league MVP and took flight from the free-throw line.
It's back now in 2018 to honor MJ's 30 years anniversary of its debut, with the Nike Air branding to reach the true OG version.
14 Days Return
The highlights features of this Air Jordan 3 are:
- The Nike Air logo landing on the heel.
- Constructed from leather across the uppers
- Black color predominate and fire Red lands on the inside of the tongue.
- Jumpman branding and other small detailing.
- Traditional elephant print lands around the toe and heel.
- Completed of Cement Grey and White accents.